Workshop on Nonlinear PDEs and Applications
on the occasion of the retirement of Professor Maria Cesarina Salvatori
Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica - Università degli Studi di Perugia
Perugia, February 3-5, 2020
Meeting Room A3
How to reach Perugia
- By plane: the nearest air terminals are
- the Umbria International Airport (PEG)
- the Fiumicino – Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
- By train: the Railway Station of Perugia is well connected to the major Italian cities.
For trains schedule please visit Trenitalia.
- By car: the most important road connections to Perugia are
- the A1 Highway (Milano-Napoli)
- the E45 Highway (Ravenna-Terni)
- the A14 Highway (Bologna-Taranto).