• Introduction to Fuzzy Sets and fuzzy logic (L.
• Introduction to Cooperative Games and Power and Consensus Indexes
(F. Patrone, V. Fragnelli)
• Power index in policy and finance (G. Gambarelli)
• Introduction to Fuzzy cooperative games (M. Mare)
A.Di Nola (Italy)
P.Hajek (Czech Republic)
E. Pap (Serbia)
G.Coletti (University of Perugia)
A.Di Nola (University of Salerno)
P.Mingarelli (Lab. Scienze Sperimentali, Foligno)
R.Scozzafava (University "La Sapienza", Roma)
S.Termini (University of Palermo)
Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Foligno
Provincia di Perugia
Comune di Foligno
July 20: Deadline
August 13: Notification of acceptance
September 5: Deadline for fee's payment
September 16: Welcome and registration
September 17: School starts
- the number of participants is limited to a maximum of
- Applicants should send a curriculum vitae and possibly a letter
- the total fee, including also lodging (3-4 nights, from Wednesday
evening), breakfast, lunches, coffee-breaks and social events, is
Applicants must send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or an ordinary mail to: Reasonpark, Dipartimento di Matematica
e Informatica, Università di Perugia, 06123 PERUGIA (Italy)
- Laboratorio di Scienze Sperimentali - Via Isolabella,
06034 FOLIGNO (Italy), denoted on the map as "Laboratorio"
- Participants and Lecturers will be lodged downtown Foligno at
Youth Hostel in Palazzo Pierantoni (an old 16th century - recently
restored - building) Via Pierantoni 23 (at walking distance from
the School), denoted on the map as "Ostello"
- Foligno was the Roman Fulginia located on the plain at the confluence
of two rivers. The ancient Umbrian center fell to the Romans in
295 BC, subsequently becoming first a Roman Municipium, then the
seat of the Prefecture, and finally the "Statio principalis"
of imperial traffic on the Via Flaminia.
How to reach Foligno:
- From Perugia Airport (Sant'Egidio, km. 25)
- From Ancona Airport (Falconara, km. 130)
- From Rome Airport (Fiumicino, km. 165)
By train:on the railway Roma - Ancona; or from Florence, railway
Terontola - Foligno
Two other magnificent cities, Assisi and Perugia,
are a few kilometers away from Foligno.
Visit and dinner in a nearby town.