I am a PhD in “Mathematics and Computer Science for Information and Knowledge Treatment”.
Thesis title: "Product and Production Process Modeling and Configuration".
Thesis advisor: Prof. Andrea Formisano.
From January 2010 to September 2010 I was visiting scholar at K. U. Leuven, Belgium.
My supervisor was Prof. Tom Schrijvers, I worked with him on the optimization of Datalog programs with constraints.
Form October 2008 to December 2008 I was research fellow at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the University of Udine. I was involved in a research project named "Techniques and Algorithms for the Representation and the Manipulation of Knowledge in Configuration Systems". My supervisors were Prof. Agostino Dovier, Prof. Angelo Montanari, and Prof. Carla Piazza.
My Research Interests
Product and process configuration
- Languages/frameworks for product and process modeling and configuration
- Configuration process support
- Modeling process support
- Program transformations
- Implementations and extensions
- Finite domain CSPs, Numeric CSPs, Mixed CSPs
- Constraint solver cooperation
- Mixed integer-real global constraints
- Semi-algebraic hybrid automata, reachability problem
- Semi-algebraic first order formulas, quantifier elimination
- Applications to Systems Biology
Doctoral Schools I Attended
- COST Action IC0602 (Algorithmic Decision Theory) Doctoral School, Cork, Ireland, April 2009
- Reason ParK (Reasoning under Partial Knowledge) International Summer School, Foligno, Italy, September 2009
- “Constraint Programming: Introduction and Perspectives” ACP Summer School, Aussois, France, May 2010
- First International Summer School on Constraint Handling Rules, Leuven, Belgium, September 2010
- BICI “ISCL 2011: 3rd International ALP/GULP Spring School on Computational Logic”, Bertinoro, Italy, April 2011
- “Hybrid Methods for Constraint Programming” ACP Summer School, Turunç, Turkey, June 2011
- 11th International ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Declarative Programming (PPDP 2009)
- Tenth International Symposium on Functional and Logic Programming (FLOPS 2010)
- Twenty sixth International Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP ’10)
- 26-esimo Convegno Italiano di Logica Computazionale (CILC 2011)
I have been a member of the Local Organization Team of CP 2011.